What Are Dental Implants?Dental implants are replacement tooth roots. Implants provide a strong foundation for fixed (permanent) or removable replacement teeth that are made to match your natural teeth.
What Are the Advantages of Dental Implants?There are many advantages to dental implants, including:
- Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. And because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Improved comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating. Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improved oral health. Dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Durability. Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
- Convenience. Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
Welcome to Marchwood Dental - Kanata Dental Implants Professionals
Book a complimentary dental implant assessment
Kanata Dental Implant Specialists
Feel More Like You Again With A New Smile!
Marchwood’s Kanata Dental implants are the best choice to restore your smile because they look, fit, feel and function like your natural teeth. More importantly, they help keep your mouth healthy for years to come.
Replace Your Missing Teeth With Implants
Secure Your Loose Uncomfortable Dentures
Benefits of Kanata dental implants
Will Make You Smile Again!
The best long-term solution to replace a missing tooth is a dental implant. That’s because they become a fixed part of your mouth and allow you to go about your everyday life—people will never even know you have them.
Choosing dental implants marks a true turning point in your life. The experienced team at Marchwood Dental Implants Kanata is ready and eager to embark on this journey with you.
What Sets Us Apart?
The #1 Choice for Dental Implants in Kanata
Dental Implant Care
Professional Dental Implants Near Me, Kanata, Ontario
Your smile starts now
Did you know that dental implants can help prevent bone loss in the jaw? The natural erosion of bone begins as soon as a tooth is lost, and if nothing is done, this may result in the loss of other teeth and could cause a “sunken” look in facial features. Dental implants integrate with the bone, providing a stimulus that keeps the jawbone from deteriorating. This helps maintain a more youthful facial structure, boosts confidence—and leads to better oral health.
Best Implantology Dentists Near Me in Kanata, Ontario
Our experienced implant experts work closely with each patient, customizing the treatment to their unique and individual needs. Together, we will create a customized care plan that meets your needs, individual goals, lifestyle preferences, and overall timeline. For the “best dental implants near me” in Kanata, Ontario, call Marchwood Dental today!
Dental implants could help improve overall health, too. With strong, fully functioning teeth, patients can expand their diets and eat healthier foods again, like nuts and fruits.
You also should take into account the longevity of dental implants. When properly cared for, dental implants can last a lifetime, making them one of the best investments for long-term tooth replacement.
Are You A Candidate For Dental Implants?
To better understand what makes dental implants the definitive solution for missing teeth, please feel free to visit us for a free consultation. Schedule yours today. You’ll be amazed at what our dental technology and expert care can do for you.
Schedule Your Dental Implant Assessment Now
The first step towards a long-lasting smile is to schedule an appointment. View our hours below.